Why meditate? Here are some of the top reasons:
1. It boosts your happiness. Meditation increases positive emotions, while decreasing depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
Click to view supporting evidence from the Journal of Biobehavioral Medicine and Psychology Today
2. Meditation is the most effective way to manage stress.
Click to view supporting evidence from the American Psychological Association and the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
3. Meditation changes your brain for the better! It improves brain function, including focus, memory and ability to learn. It also increases grey matter in the brain.
Click to view supporting evidence from PsychoSomatic Medicine, Science Direct and The National Center for Biotechnology Information
4. Meditation increases compassion, which is a huge contributor to happiness.
Click to view supporting evidence from Stanford Medicine, Psychological Science and Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center
5. It amps up your creativity and productivity.